ShiiBooks

My Cup of Tea

The World of Ice and Fire: The Official History of Westeros and The World of A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin, Linda Antonsson, Elio M. Garcia jr.
Eleanor and Park
Rainbow Rowell

Fangirl

Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell I don't need to rationalize about this review. I know it is a good book because it made me go through a whole range of emotions: I cried, I laughed (like out loud!), I felt nervous and embarrased, I was worried and angry.

I know it is a good book because I needed to stop reading, or re-read several chapters, because I didn't want it to end.

The first time a heard about Fangirl, I wasn't interested. It seemed to me (straight from the synopsis) that it was simply comercial; the popularity of "nerds" and "awkward people" on the internet was a good exploitable market. Plus, I have never being an extremist fangirl like Cath.

Then, I read so many good things about it that I had to give it a try. And, I fell in love from the first chapter. I felt so identified with Cath, that I actually woke up one day and the first thing popping up in my head was Levi.

Besides the beatiful story, I apreciate that I can actually see the author in this character; Cath is a version of Rainbow Rowell.

Now....I'm heading up to reading some Fangirl Facfiction, cause I finally understand what fanfiction is for.